100% natural long-lasting conditioning balm for the lips. Instantly soothes & Moisturizes dry lips.
Beeswax for conditioning
The Oils of Dadi’ Oil
Natural Vitamin E
🐝 Notable Ingredients
WHY DADI OIL?
Famous Names searched the world for the very best bio-similar, certified organic oils. Their goal? To deliver flexibility, toughness and shine to the nail, and to deliver moisturizing benefits to the skin. Dadi Oil offers fast, non-greasy deep penetration and a clean, light aroma made up of 21 essential oils. The benefits of Dadi Oil include:
- Absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply.
- Enhances flexibility and prevents nail brittleness.
- Long-lasting color stability and shelf-life. Compare the color to other products; no comparison!
- Great moisturizer for the skin with quick, non-greasy penetration.
- Why use non-certified oils when you can have 95% certified organic Dadi Oil?
High-Purity Avocado Oil*
Contains high levels of vitamins A, D andLecithin for superior moisturizing.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
Surprised? EVOO contains Squalene, a natural softening agent already found innails and skin; it also contains Oleocanthal, a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
A penetration enhancer.
Natural Vitamin E
A powerful anti-oxidant that neutralizes and destroys free radicals in nails, skin and hair before they cause damage.
WHY IS DADI OIL CERTIFIED ORGANIC?
- No synthetic pesticides or fertilizers have been usedin the soil for at least three years, meaning reduced contamination in the soil, air and water.
- It is renewable, sustainable production which is naturally better for the environment.
- Organic products are typically higher in micro nutrients (organic tomatoes have about 18% higher fruit solidsand taste better!).
A blend of 21 naturally derived essential oils (including Citrus*, Vanilla*, Limon*, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Lavender) create a beautiful aroma.